From June 1995
Things the Indian couldn't quite assimilate from the white man's culture:
1. Indian out walking his reserve dog on a leash.
2. Indian prepares to hammer a nail by donning safety glasses, a smock and gloves.
3. Indian prepares to glue two boards together by donning safety goggles, mask, a smock and gloves.
4. Indian washes his hands after using urinal. CENSORED.
5. Indian aplogizes profusely after bumpting into another Indian in the reserve mall.
6. Indian drives for hours to get to cottages...and then lays around for two days.
7. Indian puts his toe rubbers before going outside.
8. Indian buys Canadian Tire goose call to go hunting geese.
9. Indian buys thousand dollar boat and motor and fishing equipment and then lets fish go.
10. Indian hits nickler on the tee. And adds a stroke to his card.
11. Indian knows he's going to die some day. Buys insurance against it.